West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2016
A recruitment advertisement has been published by the West Bengal School Service Commission for the posts of Group D and Clerk. There are 4923 total numbers of vacant posts are available in the West Bengal State. Interested candidates who want to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 they can apply through online mode.
The online application forms are available on the official website of the West Bengal School Service Commission. Other details about this notification like age limitations, education qualification, selection process, the procedure to apply, etc are mentioned below.
- Name of the Organization: West Bengal School Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Group D and Clerk
- Total Number of Available Posts: 4923
- Closing Date: 31-08-2016
- Official Website: http://www.westbengalssc. com
Region Wise Posts Details:
- Region Clerk Group D
- Western Region 461 1034
- Northern Region 274 755
- South-Eastern Region 247 314
- Eastern Region 441 738
- Southern Region 284 375
West Bengal School Service Commission Clerk Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are going to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2016 they should read the eligibility criteria in the below.
- Candidates who want to apply their age should be below than 40 years and must be above than 18 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided only for those candidates who belong to the reserved category.
- Clerk: Candidates who want to apply should be qualified the Final or Madhyamik from an authorized board.
- Group D: candidates should have passed out the 8th Class from an authorized school.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination (MCQ Type), Personality Tests with Typing and Computer Proficiency.
- Those candidates will qualify all the selection rounds they will be appointed on their desired posts.
Procedure to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website of the West Bengal School Service Commission.
- Find out the recruitment notification and read the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then click on the applied button.
- Fill up the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- The application fee is General/OBC-A/OBC-B: Rs. 140/- for Clerk Posts and Rs 120/ for Group D posts.
- All Other SC or ST or PH-VH or PH-HI or PH-OH will have to submit: Rs. 70/- for Clerk Posts and Rs60/- for Group D posts.
- Candidates should submit the application fee via Internet Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card or Bank Challan of any Branch of Allahabad Bank.
- Take the printout of the complete application form and click on the submit button.