VCRC Recruitment 2016
VCRC stands for Vector Control research Centre which has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Scientist B & C (Medical). Candidates who are searching the job on the internet then here is the golden opportunity for them. Candidates can apply by sending the application form before 25-08-2016.
The application form is available on the official website of the Vector Control research Centre. Candidates can gain other information about this recruitment which is mentioned below.
- Name of the Organization: Vector Control research Centre
- Name of the Posts: Scientist B & C (Medical)
- Total number of available Positions: 18 Posts
- Closing Date: 25-08-2016
- Official Website: http://www.vcrc.res.i n
Vector Control research Centre Scientist Recruitment 2016
Vector Control research Centre is inviting the application forms for the posts of Scientist B & C (Medical). The appointed candidates will do work on the project which name is “A community-based study, to compare the safety, efficacy, and acceptability of a triple drug regimen (Ivermectin, Diethylcarbamazine and Albendazole) with a two-drug regimen (Diethylcarbamazine and Albendazole) for lymphatic filariasis elimination program”.
Candidates who are going to apply they can grab the eligibility criteria in the below.
- Scientist C (Medical): Candidate age should be below than 40 years.
- Scientist B (Medical): Applicants age should not be greater than 35 years.
- Other age relaxation will be applicable as per the organization rules and regulations.
Scientist C (Medical):
- Candidates should be qualified the Post Graduate Degree (MD or MS or DNB) from an authorized university.
- Candidates must also possess minimum three-year experience in R&D in Health Research or teaching
Scientist B (Medical): Candidates who are going to apply they must hold the degree of MBBS recognized by MCI
After appointment candidates will receive the salary as per the following details:-
- Scientist C (Medical): Rs.61,883 /= p.m.
- Scientist B (Medical): Rs.58,538/- p.m.
- Applicants will be selected based on the telephonic/personal Interview.
- The Telephonic interview will be organized on receipt of duly filled in applications.
- Those candidates will clear the telephonic interview they will be called for the personal interview.
Procedure to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2016
- First of all, candidates should browse the official website of the Vector Control research Centre.
- Then go to the announcement section and find out the recruitment notification.,
- Read the notification and if you are eligible then download the application form/.
- Candidates should fill up the application form with his/her own handwriting
- Candidates should have to give all answers in words and not by dashes and dots.
- Candidates should submit the application form before 25-08-2016.