UPSSSC Junior Engineer Result 2016
The UPSSSC Junior Engineer Result 2016 has been released successfully by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission through online mode. the examination was organized on 31-07-2016 at various examination center to fulfil the 478 total number of vacancies of Junior Engineer.
The candidates will be selected for the posts of Junior Engineer in different departments such as Civil, Mechanical, and Agriculture. Hundreds of eligible candidates have appeared in the examination for getting selected for the vacant post.
- Name of the Commission: UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission)
- Positions Name: Junior Engineer (Civil, Agriculture & Mechanical)
- Total Number of vacant Positions: 478 Vacancies
- Examination Date: 31-07-2016
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Portal: upsssc.gov. in
Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer Result 2016
The exam was conducted in which 350 total number of the question were held and the period of the exam was two hours. The questions the exam papers were from the topics such as General Intelligence, General Awareness & Reasoning. Those candidates will be qualified in the exam they will be called for the interview round. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview which will consider 50 marks.
The UPSSSC JE Result 2016 will be downloaded by the application be entering the following details:-
- Candidate Registration Number
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Computer Verification Code
The result status will decide that candidates will be eligible to face interview or not. The name of the applicant, roll number, registration number, name, subject name, post name, commission name, total marks, etc details will be available on the result.
Candidates must download their result because it will be needed in the selection round and interview. In case any applicants will not be appointed so didn’t be sad because the commission releases job notices day by day to recruit the eligible candidates on the vacant posts.
Procedure to download the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Result 2016
- Go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
- Look out the homepage and search the result option.
- Choose the correct link and open that on another web page.
- Select the post name and enter the Candidate Registration Number, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Gender and Computer Verification Code.
- Click on the “See Result” option and the result will open on your computer screen.
- Download the printout of the result and keep it save for later use.
In this article, candidates can grab the details about UPSSSC Junior Engineer Result 2016. Candidates who want to get latest details then bookmark our website