UPSC Recruitment 2016
A recruitment advertisement has released by the Union Public Service Commission for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Specialist, Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer, Joint Director, Senior Lecturer, etc. candidates can apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2016 through online application form.
Candidates have a great opportunity for selected on their desired post through this recruitment. Those candidates are going to apply they must hold the eligibility criteria which is available on this posts.
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, Specialist, Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer, Joint Director, Senior Lecturer, etc.
- Total Number of Positions: 146 Posts
- Closing Date: 01-09-2016
- Official Website: upsc.gov. in
Available vacancies Information:
- Assistant Director: 08 Posts
- Fishing Harbour: 01 Post
- Capital Market: 02 Posts
- QA (Gr.II) (Electrical Engg.): 01 Post
- QA (Gr.II) (Electronics and Communication Engg.): 01 Post
- QA (Gr.II) (Mechanical Engg.): 01 Post
- General of Shipping: 01 Post
- QA (Gr.II) (Textile Engg.): 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II: 04 Posts
- Computer Engg./ Information Technology: 01 Post
- Electrical: 02 Posts
- Chemical: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineers: 09 Posts
- NQA (Electrical Engineering): 04 Posts
- NQA (Metallurgical Engineering): 03 Posts
- NQA (Chemical Engineering): 02 Posts
- Specialists Grade III: 106 Posts
- Psychiatry: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Anesthesia): 75 Posts
- Medicine: 30 Posts
- Joint Director: 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer: 17 Posts
- Physiology: 01 Post
- Forensic Medicine: 03 Posts
- Pharmacology: 01 Post
- Community Medicine: 03 Posts
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Disease: 01 Post
- Bio-Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Immuno-Hematology & Blood Transfusion: 02 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 01 Post
- Pediatrics: 01 Post
- General Medicine: 01 Post
- Radio Diagnosis: 01 Post
- Architect: 01 Post
UPSC Recruitment 2016
The age limitation will be applicable as per the notification rules and regulations. Candidates can check the age limits in the official advertisement which is available on the authorized site.
Those candidates want to apply they should hold the Degree in the related discipline from an authorized university.
The selection of the applicants will be made by the authority persons of the Union Public Service Commission based on the interview.
Procedure to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are interested should visit the official website of the commission.
- Find out the notification and click on the applied button.
- Registration yourself and fill up the application form with the appropriate details.
- Upload the educational documents scanned copies and photograph.
- Take the hard copy of complete application form and click on the submit button.
- The application form will be submitted successfully.