Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the examination of NDA-II Exam on 1809-2016 at numerous locations. The main purpose to conduct this examination is selecting the suitable and talented candidates for the Army, Navy and Air Force. The admit card of this examination will be released before 15 days of the examination.
The NDA Admit Card will be published by the Union Public Service Commission through online process. Candidates who have applied and going to attend the examination can download the admit card from the official website of the Union Public Service Commission.
- Name of the Organization: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
- Name of the Positions: NFDA (National Defence Academy) & NA (Naval Academy)
- Name of the Examination: UPSC NDA NA II Exam
- Admit Card Status: Available Soon
- Date of the Exam: 18-09-2016
- Selection Process: Personal Interview or Intelligence and Personality Test
- Official Website: upsc.gov. in
UPSC NDA Admit Card 2016
The admit card will be released for the recruitment examination in which the exam paper will hold 900 total number of marks. The time duration of the examination will be 5 hour and topic of the question will be Mathematics & General Knowledge etc. candidates can download the admit card by producing the information like name, date of birth, application number and password.
Candidates must hold your admit card while going to attend the examination. Those candidates will not have their admit card then they will not be permissible for attending the examination. The admit card will provide you details about exam like exam date, examination venue, exam timing, subject name, roll number, etc.
UPSC NDA & NA 2 Exam Syllabus 2016
- Mathematics: the mathematics syllabus will hold the questions of the topic like trigonometry, algebra, matrices and determinants, analytical geometry integral calculus and differential equations, of two and three dimensions, differential calculus, vector algebra and statistics, probability etc.
- General Knowledge: This section will includes question from topics such as History, Freedom Movement, Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Geography, Current Events, Intelligence and Personality Test. Etc.
Procedure to download UPSC NDA Hall Ticket 2016
Below we write the download procedure of the hall ticket:-
- Candidates should browse the official website of the Union Public Service Commission.
- Then check out what’s new section and find out the NDA Hall Ticket option.
- Choose the appropriate link and open that on another web page.
- Enter the information and click on the download button.
- The admit card will open on the computer screen.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card and use it for examination.
- Candidates should keep save the admit card in your computer for further use.