UJVNL Result 2016
UJVNL stands for Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited which has successfully conducted the recruitment examination for the posts of JE (Junior Engineer) & AE (Assistant Engineer). The examination was organized on 24-01-2016 at different exam centers and lots of eligible candidates have appeared or getting selected for the posts of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer.
Now the conducting authority which is Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited is all set to reveal the UJVNL Result 2016 through online process. Candidates can download the result from the authorized site of the organization.
- Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited
- Name of the Positions: JE (Junior Engineer) & AE (Assistant Engineer)
- Examination Date: 24-01-2016
- Result Status: Available Soon
- Official Website: http://www.uttarakhandjalvidyut. com/
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Engineer Result 2016
The main reason to conduct this type of recruitment exam is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant post. Candidates who have appeared in the examination and now waiting for the result they can download it by entering the application number, name, and date of birth.
Candidates who will be qualified in the written exam they will be called for the interview round and the final selection of the applicants will be made in the interview round. Candidates will get the total marks, pass & fail status, roll number, posts name, organization name, etc details in their result.
UJVNL Merit List 2016
The merit list of JE (Junior Engineer) & AE (Assistant Engineer) recruitment examination will be revealed by the authority persons of the Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited. The merit list provides the cutoff marks, ranks, total marks of examination, etc details. Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round based on the merit list status.
Procedure to download the UJVNL Result 2016
Candidates who are eager to download the result they can check the official website consistently. Below we write the download procedure, applicants should read the below procedure and then download the result. The below steps will help you to download the result.
- First of all, candidates will have to browse the official website of the Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited.
- Then search the result option on the “news Desk” section and select the appropriate link.
- Open that link on another web page and enter the required details such as name, roll number and date of birth.
- The result will generate on the computer screen and now you will be able to download your result.
- Take the printout of the result and keep it save on your computer for later use.