TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016
In this article, we are going to discuss the details about the TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016 notification. Candidates who are interested then read the full article. We put each and every detail about the recruitment; willing candidates must read the every detail carefully before applying.
A recruitment advertisement has been dispatched by the Telangana state public service commission (TSPSC) for the posts of Gurukul Teachers in numerous departments. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by sending the application form before the closing dates.
- Name of the Commission: TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)
- Name of the Vacant Posts: Gurukul Teachers
- Total number of Available Positions: 2444 Vacancies
- Job Location: Telangana State
- Official website: tspsc.gov. in
Department Wise Vacancies Details:
- Social Welfare Department: 758 Posts
- Gurukul school Department: 313 Positions
- BC Welfare Department: 377 Vacancies
- Minority School Department: 630 Positions
- Tribal Welfare Department: 436 Vacancies
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment Eligibility 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission is inviting the application form through online mode from the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Teacher in several departments. Candidates who are going to apply they can gain the eligibility in the below sections.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be below than 35 years to be eligible for Gurukul Teacher post.
- The age relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST category candidates up to 05 years and OBC category candidates up to 03 years as per the government rules and regulations.
- Candidates who want to apply they should have possess the graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must also pass out the TET or CTET exam organized by the state board and the CBSE respectively.
- The authority persons of the commission will select the candidates on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- Candidates will first attend the written test and then qualified candidates will be called for the interview round.
The application charges will be applicable as per the following conditions:-
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for general category candidates.
- Candidates who belong from the other categories they will have to pay Rs. 50/-
Procedure to apply for TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Go to the Telangana state public service commission official website.
- Find out the Gurukul Teacher Recruitment notification and read the given instructions carefully.
- Fill up the online application form and submit the application fee.
- After that upload the required documents Xerox copies and passport size photograph.
- Take the hard copy of complete for and submit the form by click on the submit button.