Here we are going to provide the details about the Subordinate Services Selection Board recruitment notification. Candidates who are interested and want to apply so read the below description. We write the each and every details about this recruitment in the below article.
Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab is inviting the online application form for the posts of Kanungo and Abkari Officer and Panchayat Secretary. There are 47 posts is available for Kanungo and Abkari Officer and 800 posts is vacant for Panchayat Secretary. Job seekers who are searching the job on the internet then this are a great opportunity for them.
- Name of the Board: SSSB (Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab)
- Name of the Posts: Kanungo and Abkari Officer and Panchayat Secretary
- Total number of Posts: 847 Posts
- Closing Date: 06-09-2016
- Official Website: punjabsssb. net
- Kanungo and Abkari Officer: 47 posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 800
Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab Recruitment 2016
The Kanungo and Abkari Officer and Panchayat Secretary jobs are available in the Subordinate Services Selection Board that’s why organization published a notification. Candidates who want to apply can take the eligibility criteria is the below.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be below than 37 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per rules and regulations of the organization.
Kanungo and Abkari Officer
- Candidates should be completed their Graduation and studies Punjab up to Matric level from an authorized institution.
- Candidates must also be qualified the Computer Information Technology Course Equivalent to “O” level certificate of DOEACC (Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course) of Government of India.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized university they are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also hold the one-year course of Computer certificate.
- The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates who belong to the Other Backward Class they have to submit Rs. 300/-.
- The application fee for Schedule Class/ Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 100/-.
- For the Ex-serviceman Candidates, application fee is Rs.100/-.
Procedure to apply for SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016
Only eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. Below we write the apply procedure candidates who are going to apply should read the below instructions carefully and apply before the closing dates.
- Go to the official website of Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- Check out the eligibility criteria from the notification. Click on the apply online button and fill up the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents and photograph.
- Take the printout of complete application form and click on the submit button.