SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
A huge recruitment has been announced by the Staff Service Commission for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Candidates have a great chance of getting selected through this recruitment. Candidates who want to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016, they can apply through online mode.
In this recruitment notification, 5729 total number of posts is available of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). candidates who are interested in the vacant jobs they can get more details such as age limitations, education qualification and applying procedure in the below description.
- Name of the Organization: Staff Service Commission (SSC)
- Name of the vacant Positions: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Total Number of Posts: 5729 Vacancies
- Selection Process: Written Computer Based Exam
- Official Website: ssconline.nic. in
SSC CHSL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
Staff Service Commission is going to recruit the candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). the main purpose to conduct this recruitment is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant post. Candidates who are going to apply they should read the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have passed out the higher secondary exam from an authorized board in India.
- Candidates have the good academic record in their schooling.
- Candidates who want to apply their age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 27 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the government.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam).
- The examination will be conducted by the SSC (Staff Service Commission).
Procedure to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are going to apply they should hold the above eligibility criteria. Be we discuss the applying procedure of this recruitment, candidates who want to apply then should read the below-applying process.
- Candidates who are interested then open the official website of the Staff Service Commission.
- Go to the recruitment notification zone and read the all given instructions.
- Fill up the application form with the necessary details and submit the prescribed application fee.
- Enclose the mandatory documents Xerox copies with the application form.
- At last, submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
Candidates can grab the SSC CHSL Recruitment notification details in the above article. Job seekers who want to get more details about latest notification then you can bookmark our website.