South India Bank Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are searching the bank then we have good news for them because South India Bank, Kerala is released a recruitment notification. We are going to sharing the details about the Probationary Manager vacancies details, candidates should read the each and every details of this article if you want to apply.
A South India Bank Recruitment 2016 notice has been dispatched by the South India Bank, Kerala for Probationary Legal Officer (Scale I) posts. Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode.
- Name of the Organization: South India Bank
- Name of the Vacant Post: Probationary Manager (CA) – Scale II
- Total Number of Available Posts: 05 Vacancies
- Official website: https://www.southindianbank. com/
South India Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2016
Online application forms are invited from the eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Probationary Manager (CA) – Scale II. Candidates have a great chance for getting appointed in South India Bank through this notification. Candidate can gain the eligibility criteria in the following description.
- Candidates who want to apply their age must not be greater than 28 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Those candidates want to apply they must be ACA – Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidates should be passed CA with adequate experience.
The selection of the applicants will be made based on the following rounds:-
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- The application fee is Rs. 600/- for General Category candidates
- Those candidates belong from the SC/ ST Category they have to submit Rs.150/- as an application fee.
- Candidates can be paid the application fee in the form of challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
Procedure to apply for South India Bank Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are eligible only they can apply. Below we describe the applying procedure, candidates must read the below steps
- Candidates have to open the official website of the South India Bank.
- Go to the career page and find out the Probationary Manager Posts notification.
- Read the full notification carefully and if you are eligible then click on the applied button.
- The application form will generate on the computer screen that needs to be filled by you.
- Provide the personal details, academic details, experience details, etc in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies and photograph and signature.
- Collect the hard copy of the complete form for further use.
- Click on the submit button for submitting the application form.