Sikkim PSC JE Recruitment 2016
A recruitment advertisement has been released by the Sikkim Public Service Commission for fulfilling the vacant posts of JE (Junior Engineer). In this job notification, 104 total numbers of posts are available for the Junior Engineer position. Candidates who are interested they can apply for Sikkim PSC JE Recruitment 2016 through online mode.
Candidates will be selected as a Junior Engineer and they will be from the civil branch. Candidates can send their application form on before the 05-09-2016 then the application will not be acknowledged.
- Name of the Commission: Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Name of the Vacant Post: JE (Junior Engineer)
- Department Name: Civil Department
- Total number of posts: 104 Vacancies
- Closing Date: 05-09-2016
- Official Website: http://www.spscskm.gov. in/
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Women) 07
- Other Backward Classes – Central List 11
- Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty line) 02
- Other Backward Classes – State List 11
- Schedule Caste 03
- Primitive Tribe 03
- Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women) 07
- Schedule Caste (Women) 03
- Unreserved 16
- Primitive Tribe (Women) 02
- Other Backward Classes – Central List (Below poverty line) 03
- Schedule Caste (Below poverty line) 01
- Scheduled Tribe 07
- Bhutia Lepcha (Women) 07
- Bhutia Lepcha 11
- Scheduled Tribe (Women) 04
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Below poverty line) 03
- Bhutia Lepcha ( Below poverty line) 03
- Total 104
Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Sikkim Public Service Commission is inviting the application form from the suitable and skilled candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) in numerous divisions on the ad-hoc/Contract basis.
- Candidates who want to apply they should hold the diploma from an authorized institution.
- Candidates must possess decent information of the state languages like Nepali, Bhutia, and Lepcha etc.
- Candidates will be appointed based on the Written Test & Interview.
- Those candidates will clear the both rounds they will be selected for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil).
Junior Engineer (Civil) Syllabus 2016
The question will be held in the exam paper from the topics and the marks of the topic are mentioned below:-
- English 50 marks
- Civil Engineering 300 marks
- General Knowledge 50 marks
Total: 400 marks
Viva- Voce: 50 marks
Procedure to apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are eligible only they can apply for this recruitment.
- Firstly, fo to the official website of the Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- Then download the application form and fill up with the necessary details.
- The application fee is Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
- At last, submit the complete application form to the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.