The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to reveal the admit card for the Rajasthan Administration Services (RAS) Preliminary Examination. The Rajasthan Administration Services examination will be conducted on 8-08-2016 at various examination centers. This will be a recruitment exam and the main reason to organize this examination is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the available posts.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is recruiting the suitable candidates day by day and appointing them to the available posts across the Rajasthan State. This examination will be conducted for the posts of Rajasthan Administration Services (RAS) and the vacant posts are 737.
- Name of the Commission: RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
- Name of the Available Position: RAS (Rajasthan Administration Services)
- Number of Positions: 737 Posts
- Exam Name: RAS Comb. Comp. Preliminary Exam
- RAS Pre Exam Date: 28-08-2016
- Admit Card released: August 2016
- Main Site: rpsconline.rajasthan.gov. in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Hall Ticket 2016
The Rajasthan Administration Services (RAS) Preliminary Exam is going to be schedule on the 28-08-2016 which will be organized by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The admit card has been published on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card on the official website of the commission.
The admit card is like an identity proof of the candidates because it holds the information including applicant name, father’s name, roll number, application number, commission name, posts name, exam date, exam venue, examination subject name, etc.
Candidates should match all the details after downloading the admit card. in case any error is available then report to the authority persons. Without admit card no one candidates attend the examination so must carry your admit card while going to join the exam.
Procedure to download the RPSC RAS Admit Card 2016
Candidates who are eager to download their admit card they can download it from the authorized portal of the commission. Below we provide the steps to download the admit card so candidates read the below instructions carefully.
- Candidates should open the Rajasthan Public Service Commission official website.
- Then go to the latest news zone and search the admit card option.
- Enter the necessary details and click on the download button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and bring it on exam day.
In this article, we provide the details about the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Call Letter. Candidates who want to get more details about latest job notification, admit card, answer key, the result then you can bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates the website day by day according to the official notification.