NIMH Recruitment 2016
National Institute for Mentally Handicapped has revealed a recruitment notice for the posts of Assistant Professor, Director, Lecturer, and vacancies. Candidates can apply for the NIMH Recruitment 2016 by sending the application which is available on the official website of the institution. Candidates who have completed their education and now searching the jobs then must apply for this recruitment.
- Name of the Organization: NIMH (National Institute for Mentally Handicapped)
- Total Number of Posts: 19
- Interview Date: 15-09-2016
- Official Website: http://www.nimhindia.gov. in
- Clerk 01
- Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement) 01
- Assistant Professor (Special Education) 01
- Special Educators – MR/HI/VI 01
- Lecturer (Occupational Therapy) 01
- Assistant Professor (Medical PMR) 01
- Accountant 01
- Orientation & Mobility Instructor 01
- Director 01
- Vocational Instructors 01
- Administrative Officer 01
- Assistant Professor (Speech Pathology) 01
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology) 01
- Assistant 01
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) 01
- Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper 01
- Prosthetist & Orthotist 01
- Clinical Assistants 02
NIMH Vacancies 2016 Apply Now
Candidates who want to apply for NIMH 2016 Recruitment they should have the eligibility criteria of this recruitment which is mentioned below.
- Director: Candidate age should be below than 50 years.
- Assistant Professor (Medical PMR/ Special Education/Clinical Psychology/Speech Pathology): Candidate age should not be above than 45 years.
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy), Administrative Officer, Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement), Prosthetics & Orthotic, Assistant: Candidates age must be below than 40 years.
- Clinical Assistants/Accountant/Special Educators – MR/HI/VI/Orientation & Mobility Instructor: Candidate age should be less than 35 years.
- Vocational Instructors/Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper/Clerk: candidate age should not be greater than 30 years.
- Candidates have completed their high school and intermediate class from a recognized board.
- Candidates should be qualified the graduation and post-graduation in related subject from an authorized university.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- must be paid through DD drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of Director, NIMH.
- Candidates should clearly mention your name and post applied for on the back side of Demand Draft.
- Those candidates belong from the Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Physical Handicapped (PH) category they will not have to pay anything.
Procedure to Apply for NIMH Recruitment 2016
Below we write the applying procedure of this NIMH Recruitment 2016.
- Candidates should browse the official website of the National Institute for Mentally Handicapped.
- Then find out the recruitment notification and read the all given instructions carefully.
- Download the application form and enter the mandatory details in the form.
- Submit the application form before the 15-09-2016.