In this article, candidates can grab the details about the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics recruitment notification. Interested candidates should read the full article, we provide the each and every details about the recruitment.
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant (PA). Candidates who are interested they can apply by attending the walk-in-interview on the prescribed date and time. Another information about this recruitment like age limitations, education qualification, etc is mentioned below.
- Name of the Organization: NIBMG (National Institute of Biomedical Genomics)
- Name of the Positions: Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant
- Official Website: http://www.nibmg.ac. In
Walk-In Interview Dates:
- JRF (Junior Research Fellow): 20-08-2016
- PA (Project Assistant): 27-08-2016
- JRF (Junior Research Fellow): Rs. 25,000/- per month
- PA (Project Assistant): Rs. 8,000/- (fixed) per month
NIBMG Recruitment 2016
NIBMG stands for National Institute of Biomedical Genomics which is going to conduct the walk-in-interview for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant (PA). candidates can take the eligibility criteria of this recruitment which is given below.
- Candidate age must be below than 28 years For Project Assistant posts.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per the organization rules and regulations.
Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates should qualify the degree of M.Sc. (Human Genetics or Genetics or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Zoology or Life Sciences or Biological Sciences) from an authorized university.
- Applicants also must be qualified NET or DBT-BET Category-II or M.Tech. (Biotechnology or Biomedical Engineering) from a recognized university.
Candidates will be completed their degree of M.Sc. (Life Sciences or Biotechnology or Chemistry) with at least of 55% marks from recognized university.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
- The walk-in-interview will be conducted by the authority persons of the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics.
- No TA or DA will be charge for the interview
Procedure to Apply for NIBMG Recruitment 2016
Below we write the instructions to apply for this recruitment. Candidates who are interested and want to apply so must read the below steps and apply online.
- Candidates should access the official website of the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics.
- Go to the career section and open the recruitment notification.
- Download the application form and fill up with the appropriate details.
- Candidates should attend the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- The walk-in-interview will be conducted on At National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics, Netaji Subhas Sanatorium (T.B. Hospital), 2nd Floor P.O.: N.S.S., Kalyani 741 251, West Bengal, India.