NBRC Recruitment 2016
NBRC is also known as National Brain Research Centre which has circulated a recruitment advertisement for the posts of Associate Professor (MEG Project) vacancies on Direct Recruitment (on contract)/ On Deputation basis. Candidates who are interested they can apply for NBRC Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form.
Candidates have a great opportunity for getting selected in NBRC (National Brain Research Centre) as an Associate Professor. Candidates should submit their application forms before 26-08-2016 otherwise their application will not be accepted.
- Name of the Organization: NBRC (National Brain Research Centre)
- Name of the Available Posts: Associate Professor
- Total Number of Vacant Posts: 01
- Closing Date: 26-08-2016
- Official Website: http://www.nbrc.ac. in
NBRC Associate Professor Recruitment 2016
National Brain Research Centre is inviting the application form from for the posts of Associate Professor. The main purpose to organize this recruitment is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the Associate Professor Post. Candidates who want to apply must read the below eligibility criteria. Only those candidates can apply for that recruitment who have the below criteria.
- Those candidates want to apply they must be below than 50 years.
- Other age relaxation will be applicable as per the university rules and regulations.
- Candidates who are going to apply they should be qualified the Ph.D. or M.D. from an authorized university.
- Applicants should also have minimum 08 years’ experience in the field of epilepsy neurobiology or cellular electrophysiology or Molecular Neuroscience.
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on the interview.
- The interview will be conducted by the authority persons of the National Brain Research Centre.
The application fee will be applicable as per the below conditions:-
- Candidates who belong to the General category they have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- Those candidates are from Other Backward Classed they will have to submit Rs. 50/-.
- Candidates who are from SC/ ST/ PH categories & women they will not have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates should submit the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, National Brain Research Centre and payable at Gurgaon or Manesar.
Procedure to apply for NBRC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates will need to visit the official website of the National Brain Research Centre.
- Then go to the recruitment section and find out the notification.
- Download the application form and fill up with the necessary details.
- Attach the necessary documents and submit the above application fee.
- Submit the complete application form to Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122051 Gurgaon on or before 26-08-2016.