A recruitment advertisement has been published by the Nalanda University for the Non-Academic Positions. There are 77 total number of posts available so candidates don’t miss this golden opportunity for get hired in the Nalanda University. Interested candidates can apply by sending the application form before the closing dates.
- Name of the Organization: Nalanda University
- Name of the Positions: Non–Academic
- Total number of posts: 77
- Closing Dates: 08-09-2016
- Official Website: http://www.nalandauniv.edu. In
Nalanda University Recruitment:
- Deputy Registrar (Student Affairs) 01
- Estate Manager 01
- Assistant Manager (Admissions, Student Affairs, Academic, Administration) 04
- Law Officer 01
- Deputy Registrar (Administration) 02
- Security Officer 01
- Administrative Assistant 06
- Personal Assistant 02
- Receptionist 02
- Placement Officer 01
- Assistant Registrar 03
- Director Admission 01
- Registrar 01
- Deputy Librarian 01
- Assistant Librarian 01
- Student Counsellor 01
- administrative Assistant 04
- Guest Relation Officer 02
- Lab Attendant 01
- Library Assistant, Computer Lab assistant 02
- Office attendant 05
- Store Keeper 01
- Residence Hall attendant 05
- Care Taker 01
- Residence Hall Manager 05
- Multi-Tasking Staff 05
- Plumber 01
- University Engineer 01
- Assistant Manager ICT 01
- Director ICT 01
- Electrician 01
- Manager ICT 01
- Accounts Officer 02
- Deputy Registrar (Finance) 01
- Accounts Assistant 04
- Project Finance Officer 01
- Assistant Manager (Communication) 01
- Medical Officer 01
- Nurse 01
Nalanda University Recruitment 2016
Nalanda University is inviting the application form through online or offline both modes. Candidates who are going to apply for the above vacant posts they must read the below criteria.
- Candidates should be qualified the bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree from an authorized university.
- Applicant’s percentage marks in degree must be minimum 55%.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Competency Test or interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Competency Test performance for the interview round and there is no TA/DA will be applicable for the interview.
Procedure to apply for Nalanda University Recruitment 2016
Candidates want to apply for this recruitment must hold the eligibility criteria of this recruitment otherwise you will not be permissible to attend the selection rounds. Below we write the steps to apply for this recruitment.
- Applicants should access the official website of the university.
- Then go to the recruitment zone and find out the notification.
- Then read the eligibility criteria and download the application form.
- You can also fill-up the application form via online mode.
- Submit the application for to To Registrar, Nalanda University, Rajgir, Bihar-803116.