MNNIT stands for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad which is inviting the application forms from the eligible and talented candidates for the various posts such as Part-Time Trainers, Coaches for Basketball, Lawn-Tennis, Gym Trainer, Music, Taekwondo, Karate, Badminton, Table Tennis, Football, Volleyball, Dramatics and Part-Time Yoga Instructor, etc.
Candidates who are interested in the above positions then you can apply by sending the application form in prescribed format before the closing date. The interview will be organized on 02-09-2016 at the Administrative Building, MNNIT Allahabad.
- Name of the Organization: MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology)
- Name of the Position: Part-Time Trainers, Coaches for Basketball, Lawn-Tennis, Gym Trainer, Music, Taekwondo, Karate, Badminton, etc
- Total number of Posts: 15
- Interview Date: 02-09-2016
- Official Website: mnnit.ac. in
MNNIT Recruitment 2016
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad is going to conduct the interview for selecting the suitable and intelligent candidates for the numerous positions. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their interview performances. Candidates who want to apply then check the eligibility criteria in the below description.
Part-Time Trainers/ Coaches
- Candidates should have done Graduation in Physical Education from an authorized university.
- Candidates must qualify the Diploma in Sports with minimum 2 years of coaching or training experience.
Part-Time Trainers [Music]
- Candidates who have qualified the Masters’ Degree in Music from a recognized university then they are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have minimum 2 years of training experience to be eligible to apply.
Part-Time Trainers [Dramatics]
Candidates who hold the Diploma or Degree in Dramatics and minimum 2 years of training experience also then they can apply for this post.
Part-Time Yoga Instructor
To be eligible for Yoga Instructor candidates should have the Degree or Diploma in Yoga from an authorized by UGC and minimum five years experiences.
- Candidates will be selected based on the interview.
- The university will not applicable any fee for attending the Interview.
- Candidates will get the salary Rs. 8000/- per month after getting hired.
Procedure to Apply for MNNIT Recruitment 2016
Below we write the applying procedure, candidates who are going to attend the interview must read the below instructions.
- A candidate who are going to apply they should have the eligibility criteria of this recruitment.
- Candidates must fill up an application form in prescribed format and enclose the required documents scanned copies.
- Hold the application forms other original certificates and attend the walk-in-interview on the specified date and time.
- The interview will be scheduled at The Administrative Building, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad – 211004.