A recruitment notification has been released by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited for the posts of Junior Station Attendant (JSA) and Junior Lineman (JLM). This is a huge vacancy notification in which 6213 total number o0f posts are available. Candidates have a good chance of getting hired in the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited through this notification.
Interested candidates can apply by sending the application for before the closing dates. Candidates who are going to apply they can take the eligibility criteria of this recruitment in the below description.
- Nam of the Organization: KPTCL (Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited)
- Name of the Posts: Junior Station Attendant (JSA) and Junior Lineman (JLM)
- Total number of posts: 6213 Posts
- Closing Date: 27-08-2016
- Official Website: kptcl. Com
Company JSA (Backlog) JR Lineman (Backlog) JR Lineman
KPTCL 61 0 350
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company 0 53 2550
Hubli Electricity Supply Company 0 46 1405
Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation 43 1705
Total 61 142 6010
KPTCL Recruitment 2016
KTPCL is also known as Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited which is going to select the eligible candidates for fulfils the 6213 posts of Junior Station Attendant (JSA) and Junior Lineman (JLM). The selected candidates will do their job in the Karnataka State.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 35 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable reserved category candidates as per norms.
- Candidates must be completed their SSLC or 10th standard qualification from an authorized education board.
- Those candidates will have the working experience then it will be a good advantage for them.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Endurance Test and interview
- The written test will be conducted selection board of association and those will pass out in the examination they will face the interview.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 200/- for General Category candidates.
- The application fee for I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIIB (ST/SC) Category candidates is Rs. 100/-
- For the Physical Handicapped (PH) candidates, the application fee is null.
- The service charge will be paid Rs. 12/-
Procedure to apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment must read the below steps.
- Candidates should access the official website of the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
- Then go to the career page and find out the Junior Station Attendant (JSA) and Junior Lineman (JLM) recruitment notice.
- Read the all given instructions and click on the applied button.
- Submit the application fee and fill up the application form.
- Take the hard copy of duly filled application form and click on the submit button.