ISRO Scientist/Engineer Result 2016
We have good news for those candidates who have joined the Scientist and the Engineers recruitment exam on 03-07-2016 because we are going to discuss ISRO Scientist/Engineer Result 2016 details in the following article. Candidates who are interested then read the full article and share it on the social media.
The Scientist/ Engineer posts recruitment exam has been successfully organized by the ISRO official persons. Now the ISRO is going to reveal the Scientist/ Engineer result through online process. This exam is conducted on the 03-07-2016 at various exam venues for selecting the suitable and deserving candidates for the vacant positions.
- Conducting Authority Name: ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
- Examination Name: ISRO Scientist or Engineer Test
- Name of the Vacant Positions: Scientist and Engineer
- Total Number of Available Posts: 375 Vacancies
- Date of Exam: 03-07-2016
- Main Site: isro.gov. in
ISRO Scientist Result 2016
ISRO is formally known as Indian Space Research Organization which has successfully conducted a recruitment exam for fulfilling the 375 total numbers of vacancies. The selected candidates will be appointed on the Scientist and Engineer posts in the numerous departments. Candidates who have joined the exam they can get the ISRO Scientist Result 2016 from Indian Space Research Organization recognized portal.
The result of the ISRO Scientist or Engineer Test is very important for the applicants because on the basis of written examination candidates will be qualified for the interview round. The final appointment of the applicants will be made based on the personal interview round.
Indian Space Research Organization Engineer Result 2016
The ISRO Result 2016 will provide some essential details to the candidates including the name of the applicant, roll number, conducting authority name, exam name, posts name, department name, subject’s name, total marks, fail and pass status.
When candidates will access the Indian Space Research Organization official website to download the result then they will have to fill up some details such as date of birth, registration number, roll number, father’s name, etc.
ISRO Exam Cut-Off and Merit-List 2016
The cut off will be available on the merit list which will be determined on the basis of different factors like a total number of posts, attended candidates and some other things. The merit list will be issued on the official website of the ISRO after the declaration of the exam result. Those candidates name will come in the merit list they will be called for the interview round.
Method to download the ISRO Scientist/Engineer Result 2016
Candidates who have taken the examination only they can download the result from the main site of the organization. Candidates can download the result with the help of below steps. Candidates need to read the following instructions carefully.
- First of all, applicants required to visit the Indian Space Research Organization authorized site.
- Look out the homepage important section and search the ISRO Scientist/Engineer Result 2016.
- Choose the appropriate link and open that in another window.
- Fill up the asking information and click on the download result option.
- The result will get displayed on the computer screen.
- Now you will be able to download the ISRO Result.
- Take the hard copy of the result for constant use and keep it safely on the computer.