ISRO Recruitment 2016
Indian Space Research Organization is going to appoint eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Library Assistant, Technician B, Scientist/Engineer, Technical Assistant, Social Research Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman ‘B’, Programme Assistant, Social Research Officer-C and Junior Producer. Candidates can apply for ISRO Recruitment 2016 on before 29-08-2016.
ISPO is formally known as Indian Space Research Organization which is one of the most valuable Space Research Centre in India. So guys don’t miss the golden opportunity and must apply through online mode before the end date.
- Name of the Organization: ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
- Name of the Posts: Several Vacancies
- Total number of vacant posts: 248 Posts
- Closing Date: 29-08-2016
- Official Website: http://www.isro.gov. in/
Available Positions Details:
- Scientific Assistant: 11 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer: 88 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 33 Posts
- Technician B: 103 Posts
- Programme Assistant: 02 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Posts
- Draughtsman ‘B’: 07 Posts
- Social Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Social Research Officer-C: 01 Posts
- Junior Producer: 01
Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2016
ISRO is inviting the application form through online mode for the posts of Library Assistant, Technician B, Scientist/Engineer, Technical Assistant, Social Research Assistant, Scientific Assistant, etc. candidates will have to submit the application form before 29-08-2016. Below criteria are very important for those candidates who are going to apply for this ISRO Recruitment 2016.
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment then age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 35 years.
- Other age relaxation will be provided as per the government rules and regulations.
- Candidates should be qualified one of the degrees such as MBA, BE, B.Tech, SSLC, SSC & ITI, NTC, NAC, Graduation or PG or Diploma in the related field from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have the working experience then it will be great advantages for them.
- The selection of the applicants will be done by the authority persons of the Indian Space Research Organization based on the Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who will pass out the written exam they will face the interview round.
Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment Dates:
- Start date to submit the Online Application Form: 08-16-2016
- Last Date to submit the online form: 29-08-2016
- Last Date for Document copies Submission through Email: 31-08-2016
Procedure to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2016
- Candidates go access the official website of the Indian Space Research Organization.
- Then go to the bottom of the homepage and click on the “career” option.
- Select the recruitment notification and click on the applied button.
- Fill up the all asking information and upload the Xerox copies of the required documents.
- Collect the hard copy of the form and click on the submit button.