IRB Police Recruitment 2016
Indian Reserve Battalion has issued an IRB Police Recruitment 2016 for the posts of Sub-Inspector, Inspector, Nursing Assistant, Cook, Washer Man, Pharmacist, Steno, Medical Officer, Constable, Head Clerk, Barber, Clerk, Head Constable, Water Carrier, Sub-Inspector, and Sweeper. This is a huge recruitment notification in which 17000 total numbers of posts are available.
Candidates have a great chance of getting selected in Indian Reserve Battalion through this recruitment notification. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by sending the application form.
- Name of the Organization: IRB (Indian Reserve Battalion)
- Name of Available Posts: Constable and Class IV Jobs
- Total Number of Vacancies: 17000 Posts
- Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
- Apply process: Online/ Offline Mode
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay up to Rs.2000/- per month.
Available Positions Name:
- Water Carrier
- Medical Officer
- Head Clerk
- Head Constable
- Nursing Asst.
State Wise Vacancies Details:
- Chhattisgarh State: 4000 Vacancies
- Jammu & Kashmir: 5000 Vacancies
- Odisha State: 3000 Positions
- Jharkhand State: 3000 Posts
- Maharashtra State: 2000 Posts
IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2016
The IRB (Indian Reserve Battalion) is inviting the application forms from the suitable and talented candidates for various positions. Only those candidates can apply for this recruitment who have the below eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who want to apply their age should be greater than 18 years and must be below than 25 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided as per the government rules and regulations.
Those candidates are going to apply they must possess the certificates of complete high school class / intermediate class from a recognized Board.
- Candidates will be selected based on rounds such as Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Interview process.
- These all tests and interview will be conducted by the official persons of the Indian Reserve Battalion
Procedure to apply for IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Below we write the steps to apply for this recruitment, candidates should read the below instructions and apply:-
- Candidates should access the official website of the Indian Reserve Battalion.
- Then find out the recruitment notification and read the all given instructions.
- Choose the applied mode online or offline mode and fill up the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents and Resume and photograph also.
- Submit the prescribed application fee and collect the duly filled application form.
- Click on the submit button and your form will be submitted.