IOCL Recruitment 2016
IOCL stands for Indian Oil Corporation Limited which has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Technician Apprentice (Chemical, Mechanical & Electrical). Candidates who are searching the jobs on the internet then here is the golden opportunity for them to getting selected on this post.
Candidates can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form before the closing dates. Other details about this recruitment are mentioned below, so interested candidates should read the full article.
- Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Name of the Posts: Technician Apprentice
- Total Number of Posts: 35 Vacancies
- Closing Date: 19-08-2016
- Official Website: www.iocl. com
Discipline Wise vacancies:
- Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 15 Posts
- Chemical: 10 Posts
IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting the application form for the posts of Technician Apprentice. The main purpose to conduct this type of recruitment is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant positions.
- Those candidates want to apply their age must be below than 18 years and should be above than 24 years.
- The relaxation in age will be applicable 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per the rules and regulations.
- Chemical: Candidate must be qualified the Diploma program (Chemical Engineering or Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering) from a recognized university.
- Mechanical: Candidates should hold the Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) from an authorized institution.
- Electrical: Those candidates want to apply for Electrical trade they must be pass out the Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Selection Process: The selection of the applicants will be made based on the Written Exam & Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2016
Only those candidates can apply for this recruitment that has the eligibility criteria. Below we write the applying procedure of this recruitment. Candidates who are going to apply should read the below steps.
- Candidates must open the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Then go to the “career” page and find out the Technician Apprentice notification.
- Download the application form and fill up with the correct information.
- Enclose the photocopies of the required documents and affix the photograph.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (AOD), DIGBOI – 786171, District – Tinsukia, State – Assam.
In the above article, candidates can grab the details about Recruitment notification. Job seekers who want to get latest job notice then you should bookmark our website. Our team of experts updates the site day by day according to the official notification.