Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
Indian Bank is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Armed Guard–Cum–Sub Staff. Candidates have a good opportunity for getting selected in the Indian Bank on their desired post through this recruitment. Candidates can apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form.
Candidates can download the application form on the official website of the Indian Bank. Those candidates want to apply they should submit the application form before the 31-08-2016 at Assistant General Manager (HRM) Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai – 600 014.
- Name of the bank: Indian Bank
- Name of the Posts: Armed Guard–Cum–Sub Staff
- Total number of Positions: 46 Posts
- Closing Dates: 31-08-2016
- Salary Package: Rs. 9560 – 18545/- per month
- Official Website: indianbank.net. In
Indian Bank Staff Recruitment 2016
Recruitment advertisement has been revealed by the Indian bank for the Armed Guard–Cum–Sub Staff. Candidates who want to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 they should have the eligibility criteria. Below we write the eligibility criteria for this recruitment.
- Candidate’s age must be below than 45 years to be eligible for this vacancy.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the bank rules and regulations.
- Candidates who want to apply they should have qualified the high school and intermediate from an authorized university.
- Candidates should hold the “FIGHTING ARMS‟ in the Indian Army or related in Indian Navy or IAF (Indian Air Force).
Candidates will be selected based on the Physical Fitness test & Objective Written Test.
Below you can check the examination pattern:-
Physical Fitness Exam Pattern:
The test will hold of 5 Push ups, meter shuttle and Sit ups and those candidates will do the 5-meter shuttle 11 times in a minute, 13 Push ups, 20 Sit ups they will be qualified.
Objective Type Written Exam (in English):
The examination will hold questions from the following subjects:-
- General Knowledge
- Simple Arithmetic and Reasoning
- Knowledge in security aspects
- Basics of Banking
Procedure to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
Check the applying procedure in the below:-
- Candidates need to open the official website of the Indian Bank.
- Then find out the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 notification on the advertisement zone.
- Download the application form and produce the asking details.
- Attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents like 10+2 certifications.
- Review the filling details and submit the application form to Asst General Manager (HRM) Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai – 600 014