IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016
IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur which has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Registrar , Dresser, Deputy Registrar, Junior Technician, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant, Students’ Counsellors, Assistant Coach, Assistant Registrar, Pharmacist, Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical, Superintendent and Staff Nurse.
Candidates who want to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 they can send the application form before the last date. Other information about this recruitment notification is mentioned below.
- Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Name of the Posts: various Posts
- Total number of posts: 94 Posts
- Closing Date: 07-09-2016
- Official Website: http://www.iitk.ac. in/
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Registrar 05
- Junior Technical Superintendent 22
- Deputy Registrar 03
- Junior Superintendent 11
- Assistant Coach 01
- Technical Superintendent 01
- Junior Technician 15
- Registrar 01
- Students’ Counselor 02
- Junior Assistant 20
- Dresser 02
- Pharmacist 03
- Medical Officer 04
- Staff Nurse 04
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016
Candidates can take the eligibility criteria in the below.
- Technical Superintendent: Candidate age must be between 21 to 35 Years.
- Staff Nurse: Candidate should above than 21 years and must be less than 35 Years.
- Junior Superintendent: applicants must be between 21 years to 35 Years.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: Those candidates want to aply their age should be between 21 years to 35 Years.
- Registrar: Candidate age must be less than 55 Years.
- Medical Officer/Deputy Registrar/ Students’ counsellor/Assistant Registrar: Those candidates want to apply their age must be less than 45 Years.
- Dresser/ Pharmacist/ Junior Technician/ Assistant Coach/ Junior Assistant: Candidates age must be between 21 years to 30 Years.
- Those candidates have qualified the Matriculation/ Intermediate or 10+2 from an authorized institution they are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be qualified M.Sc or B.Tech or B.E or B.Sc or Diploma or M. Phil or MBBS or Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Practical Test and Personal Interview.
- Those candidates will velar the all rounds they will be appointed on their desired post.
The application fee will be applicable as per the below:-
- Candidates can submit the application fee through net banking and debit cards/ credit cards.
- The application fee is null for SC/ ST category candidates and persons with disabilities.
- For Group-D post – Rs.50/-
- For Group-A posts – Rs.500/-
- For Group-B, C posts – Rs.250/-
Procedure to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website and read the notification.
- Fill up the application form and submit to The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Section, Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT KANPUR–208 016 (U.P.) INDIA.
- Candidates should submit their applications before 07-09-2016