IGNTU Recruitment 2016
IGNTU stands for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University which has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor vacancies in various projects. Candidates can apply for IGNTU Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form.
Interested candidates can download the application form and official notification of the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University. Other details of this recruitment are given below.
- Name of the organization: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
- Name of the Positions: Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor
- Total number of Posts: 112 Poists
- Location of the Job: Amarkantak (MP)
- Closing Date: 31-08-2016
- Official Website: http://igntu.nic. in/
Available Positions Details:
- Associate Professor: 26 Posts
- Professor: 17 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 56 Posts
Department Wise Vacancies:
- Chemistry: 03
- Biotechnology: 02
- Computer Science Manipur Campus: 04
- Linguistic & Contrastive Tribal Languages: 04
- Geography: 04
- Statistics: 03
- Pharmacy: 04
- Geology: 04
- Social Work (Manipur Campus): 03
- Tribal Studies: 04
- Physics: 05
- Mathematics: 06
- Hindi: 01
- Economics: 01
- Political Science (Manipur Campus): 03
- Political Science: 01
- Botany: 03
- Applied Psychology: 04
- Commerce: 01
- Computer Science: 03
- Ancient Indian History Culture & Arch.: 04
- Business Management: 01
- Nursing: 06
- Environment Science: 04
- English & Foreign Languages: 02
- Sociology & Social Anthropology: 01
- Tourism Management: 03
- Journalism & Mass Communication: 04
- History: 02
- Social Work: 06
- Zoology: 03
IGNTU Teaching Recruitment 2016
The education qualification criteria will be considered as per the UGC rules and regulations. The candidate’s selection will be on the basis of interview. Candidates have to be eligible if they want to apply for this recruitment. Those candidates will not be eligible then their application will not be accepted.
- The application fee is Rs.500/- which need to be submitted via bank challan
- Candidates should deposit the fees to any branch of State Bank of India.
- Those candidates belong to the SC/ ST and PWD categories so they will not need to pay the application fee.
Procedure to Apply for IGNTU Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are eligible then go to the official website of the organization.
- Download the application form and enter the all required details.
- Attach the necessary documents and submit the application fee.
- The envelope must be superscripted with “Application for the post of___” .
- Send the application form through speed post to The Registrar, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Lalpur, Amarkantak, MP-484887 on or before 31-08-2016.