In this article, candidates can grab the details about the admit card of HSSC Clerk recruitment examination. Candidates who are doing the study and waiting for the admit card so must read this article. Candidates should read the full details because we write every detail about the clerk exam.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is all set to announce the admit card for the recruitment examination of clerk. Candidates who have applied and waiting for the admit card they can download it from 12-08-2016 on the official website of the commission. The admit card will not send to the candidate’s address, it will be revealed through online mode only.
- Name of the Department: HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
- Name of Vacant posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total number of Posts: 4425 Posts
- Admit Card Released: 12-08-2016
- Official Website: hssc.gov. in
HSSC Clerk Provisional Hall Ticket 2016
The hall ticket will be issued for the clerk examination in which the question will come from the topics such as General Knowledge, Science, General Intelligence, English, Mathematics, etc. The selection of the eligible candidates will be done the basis of Interview and Final Merit List.
Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the details such as “Application Number and date of Birth and Name”. The admit card will hold the details like candidate’s name, roll number, application number, exam name, post name, examination date, day & timing of the exam, the signature of the candidate & exam controller, etc.
When candidates will go to attend the examination then must hold the admit card. Without admit card no one candidates will get entered into the exam hall. The invigilators will again check all applicants’ hall ticket during the examination for the identification.
Procedure to download the HSSC Clerk Provisional Admit Card 2016
Candidates who have applied successfully for the clerk recruitment then they can download the admit card from the authorized portal. The admit card will be issued on 12-08-2016, below we write the download procedure. Candidates should read the below steps carefully, it will help you to download your admit card.
- First of all, candidates will have to access the official website of the commission.
- Then check out the homepage sections and search the admit card option.
- Then enter the required information and click on the download button.
- The admit card will open on your computer screen.
- Take the print out of hall ticket for examination use and keep it save for later use.
Candidates can grab the details about the HSSC Clerk Provisional Admit Card in the above article. Candidates can bookmark our website if they want to get the more latest update about admits card, answer key, etc.