GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016
Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has revealed a recruitment advertisement for the posts of Assistant Clinical Psychologist, Medical Lab Technician, Counsellor, Optometrist, Junior Radiographic Technician & various vacancies. Candidates can apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 through online process.
- Name of the Organization: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Clinical Psychologist, Medical Lab Technician, Counsellor, Optometrist, Junior Radiographic Technician & various vacancies
- Total number of vacant posts: 59
- Starting Date: 26-08-2016
- Closing Date: 28-09-2016
- Official website: http://gmch.gov. in/
Available vacancies Details:
Group B: 08 Vacancies
- Medical Lab Technician Grade I: 08 Posts
Group C: 51 Positions
- Female Health Worker: 01 Post
- Dark Room Assistant/ Dark Room Attendant: 04 Posts
- Assistant Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Junior Technician Anesthesia/ Junior Technician Anesthesiology: 08 Posts
- Library Restore: 01 Post
- Driver (Heavy Duty): 01 Post
- Junior Dietician: 03 Posts
- Boiler Room Operator: 01 Post
- Optometrist/ Refractionist: 01 Post
- Mortuary Supervisor Grade I: 01 Post
- Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA)/ OTA Grade II: 19 Posts
- Assistant Dispensary Superintendent: 01 Post
- Junior Radiographic Technician: 05 Posts
- Senior Occupational Therapist: 03 Posts
- Counsellor: 01 Post
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age must be above than 18 years and should be below than 30 years to be eligible for this recruitment.
- The age relaxation will be provided 05 years for Schedule Class candidates and 03 years for Other Backward Class candidates as per the government norms.
- Candidates who are going to apply they should hold the bachelor degree in the related field.
- Candidates should also possess the working experience in the same field.
The authority persons of the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh will appoint the candidates based on the merit & written exam.
- Candidates who belong from the Schedule Class (SC) categories they have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for all other Category candidates.
- Candidates should pain the fee through Challan deposited in “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH.
Procedure to apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website of the Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh.
- Find out the application form and produce the important information.
- Enclose the necessary documents Xerox copies with the application form.
- Submit the above-mentioned application fee through online mode.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for later use.
- Take a review on filling details and click on the submit button.