The Gautam Buddha University is likely to conduct the Walk-In-Interview for the posts of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in SERB (DST) sponsored research project entitled “Investigations on cell intrinsic and extrinsic factors involved in age- and disease- induced senescence of endothelial progenitor cells”. The walk-in-interview will be organized on 23-08-2016 at Greater Noida.
Gautam Buddha University provides numerous bachelor and master degree courses and the goal of the university is to provide the higher education. huge numbers of the candidate become graduates in the university every year.
Candidates have a great chance for attending the interview and selected as a Junior Research Fellow in Gautam Buddha University. Candidates who are going to attend the interview they must hold the eligibility criteria otherwise they will not be permissible for attending the interview.
- Name of the Organization: Gautam Buddha University
- Name of the Positions: JRF (Junior Research Fellow)
- Project Name: “Investigations on cell intrinsic and extrinsic factors involved in age- and disease- induced senescence of endothelial progenitor cells”
- Interview Date: 23-08-2016
- Official Website: http://www.gbu.ac. In
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2016
A recruitment notification has dispatched by the Gautam Buddha University for fulfilling the posts of Junior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates will be appointed on the basis of Interview rounds which will be organized at the office of Dean, School of Biotechnology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida-201310.
- Candidates should hold the master degree in any stream of Life Science with at least 55 percentages marks from an authorized university.
- Applicants must also have qualified the NET or GATE qualification.
- The authority persons will conduct the interview in which candidates will be selected.
- There is no TA/DA will be applicable for the interview.
Procedure to Apply for Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2016
Only those candidates can attend the interview who have the eligibility criteria. Below we write the applying procedure, candidates who are interested and want to apply so should read the below steps carefully.
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply so send their resume to and other documents Xerox copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend the Walk-In-Interview on the prescribed date and time which is n 23rd August 2016 at 11.30 am.
- The venue of the interview is at the office of Dean, School of Biotechnology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida-201310.
- Candidates should bring the all required documents while going to attend the interview.
Here we provide the details about the Gautam Buddha University Recruitment for Junior Research Fellowship. Job seekers who like our content and want to get latest details then you should bookmark our website. Our team of experts updates the website day by day according to the official notification.