PSEB Recruitment 2016
Recently Punjab School Education Board has published a PSEB Recruitment 2016 for the posts of Punjab ETT Teacher Posts. Candidates who are interested and want to apply they can apply through online mode. This is a huge job notification in which 2005 posts are available.
Candidates who are finding a great chance for the government jobs then here is the golden opportunity for all of you to getting appointed as a Punjab ETT Teacher. Other information about this recruitment like age limitations, education qualification, apply procedure, etc is given below.
- Name of the Organization: Department of School Education Punjab
- Name of the Available Posts: Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacant Positions: 2005 Vacancies
- Employment Type: State Government jobs
- Location of the Job: Punjab State
- Closing Date: 28-08-2016
- Site: educationrecruitmentboard. com
Category Wise Positions Information:
- Ex -Servicemen (Gen) 140
- Ex -Servicemen (BC) 40
- Schedule Class (R&O) 201
- Sportsmen (Gen) 40
- Schedule Class (M&B) 201
- Sportsmen (SC) 20
- Ex -Servicemen (SC) 80
- Backward Classes 200
- Physical Handicapped 60
- Freedom Fighter 20
- General 1003
- Total Posts 2005 Vacancies
Education Recruitment Board Punjab 2016
A recruitment advertisement has been uploaded by the Department of School Education Punjab for selecting the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Punjab ETT Teacher. Candidates can grab the eligibility criteria in the below description.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 37 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulation.
- Candidates should have qualified High School and Intermediate from an authorized board.
- Applicants must also possess 2 years Training or Elementary Teachers Training of Punjab State or from any other State or Union Territory.
- Candidates should be qualified the PSTET- 1 Examination.
Selection Process: The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of PSTET-1 Examination Performance.
The application fee will be applicable as per the following details:-
- General, Un-Reserved category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Schedule Class (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) applicant: Rs. 250/-
Procedure to apply for PSEB Recruitment 2016
- First of all, candidates must browse the official website of the Department of School Education Punjab.
- Go to the “Links” zone and click on the “latest recruitment” option.
- On the next page click on the “Recruitment for 2005 posts of ETT Teachers”.
- Then read the all given instructions and log in by entering the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, etc details.
- Fill up the application form and submit the above application fee.
- Submit the application form before the closing dates.