Candidates who are searching Central Government Health Scheme, Jaipur then here we are going to sharing details about CGHS Recruitment. In this article, candidates can grab the information about the Pharmacist (Allopathic) position. We write the every little bit information about this recruitment in the below article.
Applications form is invited by the Central Government Health Scheme, Jaipur for the posts of Pharmacist (Allopathic). The main purpose to organize this recruitment is to search the eligible and talented candidates for the available posts. Interested candidates can apply by submitting the application form before the closing dates.
- Name of the Organization: Central Government Health Scheme, Jaipur (CGHS)
- Name of the Posts: Pharmacist (Allopathic)
- Total number of posts: 7 Positions
- Closing Date: 21-08-2016
- Official website: http://cghsjaipur.nic. in/
CGHS Recruitment 2016
Central Government Health Scheme, Jaipur has released a recruitment advertisement for the posts of Pharmacist (Allopathic). Candidates who will be selected for the vacant posts they will be appointed in the Jaipur. The eligibility criteria of this recruitment are mentioned below.
- The age the candidates should be above than 18 years and must be below than 25 years.
- The relaxation in age will be provided of 40 years to General category and the 45 years for SC (Schedule Class) / Schedule Tribe (ST) applicants.
- Candidates who are going to apply must be qualified the intermediate Class with Science stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology), Diploma (Pharmacy) from an authorized board.
- Applicants should hold the B. Pharm degree in Pharmacy from an authorized University.
- Candidates who have Pharmacist experience so it will be an advantage for them.
The selected candidates will receive the salary in a month: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test.
- The written exam will be organized in the month of October or November 2016 by the Central Government Health Scheme, Jaipur.
Procedure to apply for CGHS Recruitment 2016
Candidates who want to apply must read the below instructions carefully. Send the application form to the organization before the end dates otherwise your application will not be accepted.
- Candidates should browse the official website of the Central Government Health Scheme.
- Then go to the download Zone and download the application form.
- Produce the asking details in the application form and enclose the required documents scanned copies.
- Send the complete application form to the Additional Director, Office of the Additional Director, Central Government Health Scheme, Kendriya Sadan Parisar, Block-B, Ground Floor, Sector-10, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur – 302039.