Bodoland University Recruitment 2016
A Bodoland University Recruitment 2016 notification has been released by the Bodoland University for the posts of Full Time Guest Faculty, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. The candidates will be selected on the temporary basis. Candidates who are interested they can apply by sending the application form before the closing date.
Candidates have a great chance of getting selected in Bodoland University through this notification. Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the Bodoland University. Other details about this notification are mentioned below.
- Name of the Organization: Bodoland University
- Name of the Available Positions: Guest Faculty, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor
- Total Number of Vacant Posts: 12 Vacancies
- Closing Date: 24-08-2016
- Official Website: http://bodolanduniversity.ac. in
- Assistant Professor: 03 Posts
- Full-Time Guest Faculty: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor: 06 Posts
Bodoland University Teaching Recruitment 2016
- Candidate age must be above than 18 years and should be less than 38 years.
- The age relaxation will be provided up to 05 years for Schedule Class / Schedule Tribe candidates.
- Candidates must be qualified the degree of master degree in the related field with good academic records.
- Candidates should possess minimum 55% marks in Post-Graduation and must be completed from a recognized university.
- The selection will be made based on the interview.
- The interview will be conducted by the authority persons of the university.
- Candidates who belong to the Schedule Class/ Schedule Tribe category they have to pay application fee Rs. 500/-.
- Other category candidates will have to submit application fee Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates should submit the application fee through Demand Draft in favor of the Registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code – 7379), Kokrajhar.
Procedure to apply for Bodoland University Recruitment 2016
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Bodoland University.
- Go to the career section and find out the teaching notification.
- Read the all given instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Fill up the “General Details, Personal Details, educational Qualification, Full Time teaching Experience, Research Experience, Present Employment Details, ACADEMIC PROFILE, Research Papers / Review Articles” information.
- Attach the documents photocopies and photograph.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN-783 370.
Above we write about the Bodoland University Recruitment notification. Job seekers who want to take latest job notification then bookmark our website. Our team of experts updates the site day by day according to the official notification.