APSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who have completed their education and searching the job on the internet then we have a good news from the. Here we are going to provide the details about the APSC Recruitment 2016 notification. Candidates should read this article because we write each and every detail about the notification in the below article.
APSC is formally known as Assam Public Service Commission which has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Engineer, Registrar/ Demonstrator, Assistant Manager Posts in Assam. Candidates can apply for the vacant posts by sending the application form through online mode.
- Name of the Commission: APSC (Assam Public Service Commission)
- Name of the vacant Posts: Junior Engineer, Registrar/ Demonstrator, Assistant Manager
- Total Number of vacant Posts: 231 Vacancies
- Category of the Job: State Government
- Location of the Job: Assam State
- Closing Date: 05-09-2016
- Main Website: apsc.nic. In
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited by the Assam Public Service Commission from the eligible and talented candidates for the Junior Engineer, Registrar/ Demonstrator, Assistant Manager Posts. candidates will be appointed in Assam State and they will be selected based on the test. Candidates must read the below criteria.
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should possess the degree of MD or MS from an authorized university.
- Registrar/ Demonstrator: candidates who want to apply they should be qualified the 3 years diploma (Civil Engineering) from a recognized university by AICTE.
- Manager: Candidates must hold the Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Arts, Science, Commerce) from a recognized university.
- Candidate age should be greater than 21 years and must be less than 43 years to be eligible for this recruitment.
- The age relaxation will be applicable 5 years for SC/ STP/ STH aspirants.
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Registrar/ Demonstrator: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- PM (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/- PM
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM
Candidates will be appointed based on the Written Exam which will be conducted by the selection committee of the Assam Public Service Commission.
Procedure to apply for APSC Recruitment 2016
- First of all, candidates need to open the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission.
- Then go to the notification zone and find out the advertisement.
- Download the application form and fill up the necessary details.
- Attach the required documents with the form.
- Submit the application form to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.