APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016
An APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 notification has been dispatched by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies in various Engineering Services. There are 748 total numbers of vacancies are available, candidates who are interested they can apply by sending the application form through online mode.
This is a great opportunity for those candidates who are searching the Engineering job on the internet. Candidates will have to submit their online application forms before the 21-09-2016. Candidates can take the other details of this notice in the below description.
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies
- Total number of Posts: 748
- Closing Date: 21-09-2016
- Official Website: http://psc.ap.gov. in/
Available Vacancies Details:
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department: 473 Vacancies
- AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service: 113 Positions
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department: 41 Vacancies
- AEE (Mech / Agrl.,) in A.P Ground Water Department: 02 Posts
- AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department: 63 Positions
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department: 56 Vacancies
- Start Date to submit the Online Application Form: 18-08-2016
- Last Date to submit the Online Application Form: 21-09-2016.
- Examination Date: 03-11-2016 & 05-11-2016
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission AEE Recruitment Eligibility 2016
- Candidate age must be above than 18 years and should be below than 40 years.
- The relaxation in age will be applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Candidates who belong from the PH (Physically Handicapped) categories then they will get 10 years of age relaxation.
- Those candidates want to apply for this vacancy then they have possessed the bachelor degree in the related field from an authorized university.
- Candidates who will have some working experience then it will be an advantage for them.
The selection of the applicants will be made based on the below steps:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- The application fee is Rs. 250 which is non-refundable.
- The candidate also has to pay Rs. 120/- as examination fee.
- Candidates can pay the application/ examination fee via online mode by using Payment Gateway using Net Banking or Credit card or Debit Card & AP Online Centres.
Procedure to apply for APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website of the commission.
- Read the all given instruction on the notification.
- Fill up the online application form with the appropriate details.
- Take the printout of the complete form and click on the submit button.