APPSC AEE Admit Card 2016
The Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment exam is going to be conducted by the APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission). The APPSC AEE Admit Card 2016 will also issue by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. This exam is conducted for selecting the deserving candidates on 748 vacancies of the Assistant Executive Engineer post.
Candidates who are going to crack the examination they can download the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Admit Card from the recognized site of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The exam will be organized in upcoming months and it will be very competitive so applicants need to do hard work for passing the exam.
- Organization Name: APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission)
- Name of the Vacancy: Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
- Number of Vacant Posts: 748 Positions
- Call Letter Status: Available Shortly
- Official Portal: psc.ap.gov. in
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Call Letter 2016
The APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Call Letter 2016 will be published before the 8 to 10 days before the examination date. Candidates will have to download the hall ticket before the examination date because after that candidates will not be able to download the call letter. The exam controller will check the every candidate’s hall ticket on the day of examination.
Applicants should take the hall ticket in your hand on the day of examination. The exam day, exam timing, exam location, posts name, organization name, applicant’s name, roll number, etc details will be available on the admit card.
AP Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
The topic wise detailed syllabus is given below:
AEE Civil Engineering Syllabus
- The Design of Steel structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
- Surveying and Transport Engineering.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Design Of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
AEE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- C. Engines.
- Power Engineering.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Operations Research.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Theory of Machines.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Machine Design.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Inventory Control etc.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Fluid Mechanics.
AEE Agriculture Engineer Syllabus
- Dairy and Food Engineering.
- Soil and Water Engineering.
- Greenhouse Technology.
- Process Engineering for Horticultural produce.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Land Development Machinery.
- Rural water supply, Sanitation and Environmental Engineering.
- Biomass energy conversion.
- Process Engineering for agricultural produce.
- Design and Costing of Soil Conservation and Irrigation Structures
- Drainage Engineering.
- Farm machinery and agricultural machine design.
- Design and Costing of Farm Structures.
- Agro Industries and by-product utilization.
- Agricultural process Engineering.
- Wells and Pumps with Special reference to Lift Irrigation.
- Solar and Wind Energy.
- Vegetable oil technology.
- Farm power and Tractor Systems.
- Sprinkler and Drip Irrigation.
- Watershed Management.
Steps to download the APPSC AEE Admit Card 2016
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official site.
- Check out the latest notification zone and search the admit card.
- Hit on the correct link and enter the required details.
- Click on the proceed button and the APPSC AEE Admit Card 2016 will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for further references.