Candidates who are searching the medical jobs on the internet so we have good news for them because we are going to provide the details regarding All India institute of medical sciences Bhubaneswar recruitment. Candidates who are interested and want to apply must read the full article. We write the each and every detail about the recruitment notification.
Applications are inviting from the suitable candidates for the posts of senior residents, staff nurse, and tutor or demonstrator by the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), Bhubaneswar. Candidates can apply for AIIMS Recruitment by sending the application form before the closing dates.
- Name of the Organization: AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
- Name of the Vacant Positions: Senior Resident, Tutor or Demonstrator
- Total Number of Positions: 259 Posts
- Official Website: https://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu. In
- Psychiatry: 01 post
- Dermatology: 02 posts
- Anatomy: 02
- General Surgery: 21 posts
- Pediatrics: 9 posts
- Anesthesiology: 16 posts
- ENT: 03 posts
- Neonatology: 05 posts
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 04 posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 05 posts
- Pulmonary medicine: 07 posts
- Ophthalmology: 05 posts
- Orthopedics: 10 posts
- General medicine: 20 posts
- Radio diagnosis: 13 posts
- Community and family medicine: 10 posts
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has published a recruitment notification to select the 259 eligible and talented candidates for the available positions. Candidates can take the eligibility criteria in the below.
- Candidates who have the maximum age 33 they are eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation will be provided as per the rules and regulations.
- Candidates who want to apply they should have the master degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates who want to apply for Tutor post then you must be qualified the MBBS degree from an authorized university.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- First of all, the test will be conducted and then those will pass the exam they will be called for the interview.
Procedure to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
Candidates who want to apply must hold the eligibility criteria. Below we write the steps to apply so candidates should read the below instructions carefully:.
- Candidates should visit the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Then download the application form and produce the mandatory details.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 500/- for other category candidates.
- Candidates must be paid the application fee through cross checked from the official website of the institute.
- Submit the application form with the fee before the last date otherwise, your application will not be accepted.