AIESL Recruitment 2016
AIESL is also known as Air India Engineering Services Limited which is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Aircraft Technician vacancies. This is a huge vacancy notification in which 961 total numbers of posts are available. Interested candidates can apply for AIESL Recruitment 2016 through online mode.
Candidates who are finding the job notification then here is the great chance for getting appointed to the vacant post. The main reason to conduct this recruitment is to find out the suitable candidates for the available post.
- Name of the Organization: AIESL (Air India Engineering Services Limited)
- Name of the Positions: Aircraft Technician Posts
- Total number of positions: 961 Posts
- Closing Date: 30-09-2016
- Official Website: airindia. in
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Schedule Class (SC): 143 Posts
- Schedule Tribe (ST): 71 Posts
- General: 489 Posts
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 258 Posts
AIESL Recruitment 2016
Air India Engineering Services Limited is inviting the application form through online mode for the Aircraft Technician Posts. Candidates who want to apply they should have the eligibility criteria for this recruitment; otherwise your application will not be accepted. Below candidates can grab the eligibility criteria.
- Those candidates want to apply their age must be greater than 28 years and should be less than 31 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable up to 2 years for Schedule Class (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) category candidates as per the rules.
- Candidates must hold the AME Diploma or Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B.
- Candidates should have qualifying 60 percentage marks in the Diploma.
- The applicants will be appointed on the basis of Written Exam.
- The Written Test will be conducted by the authority persons of the Air India Engineering Services Limited.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates should pay the application fee through on-line SBI Bank Challan.
- Those candidates belong from the Schedule Class (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) category/ Ex-servicemen then they should not have to pay anything.
Procedure to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should access the official website of the Air India Engineering Services Limited.
- Then download the application form and fill up with the appropriate details.
- Attach the necessary documents and submit to the Post- box no.12006, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata-700002.
- Candidates should submit the application form before the last date.
AIESL Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 31-10-2016.