AIESL Recruitment 2016
A recruitment advertisement has been dispatched by the Air India Engineering Services Limited, New Delhi for the posts of AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) Fields and ESS (Engineering Support Services). Candidates who are finding the job on the internet then must apply for this recruitment.
The main purpose to organize the recruitment is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant positions. Candidates can apply for the AIESL Recruitment 2016 by submitting the application form before the 15-09-2016.
- Name of the Association: AIESL (Air India Engineering Services Limited)
- Name of the Posts: AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) Fields and ESS (Engineering Support Services)
- Total Number of Posts: 382 vacancies
- Closing Date: 15-09-2016
- Official Website: airindia. com
- Engineering Support Services: 102 posts
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer: 280 posts
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2016
Air India Engineering Services Limited has published a recruitment notification regarding the posts of AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) Fields and ESS (Engineering Support Services). Candidates have a great opportunity for getting selected as an Engineer in the Air India Engineering Services Limited.
Only those candidates can apply for this recruitment that holds the eligibility criteria. Below candidate can gain the eligibility criteria for the vacant positions.
- Candidate age must be below than 28 years to be eligible for this recruitment.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided up to 3 years for Other backward Class candidates & 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Those candidates are going to apply they should be qualified the BE or B.Tech Degree from an authorized university.
- Candidates who have the wro0king experience then it will be a benefit for them.
Candidates can grab the salary details in the below:-
- The first year of training: Rs. 25000/-
- Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Engineer: Rs. 30000/- per month
- Support Service Cadre: Rs. 40, 000/- to Rs. 55,000/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
Procedure to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2016
- First of all, candidates will need to browse the Air India Engineering Services Limited official website.
- Go to the recruitment zone and find out the AIESL Recruitment 2016 notification.
- Download the application form and attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- After that, submit the prescribed application fee.
- Collect the printout of the application form and submit the application form.
In this article, we discuss AIESL Recruitment for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Engineering Support Services positions. Job seekers who want to get more job details then you can bookmark our website.