AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test which is conducted by the Indian Air Force every year. The main reason to conduct this examination is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the available positions. The Air Force Common Admission Test will be organized for the 2016 year on the 28-08-2016 at various exam centres.
The Admit card of AFCAT exam has been released on the official website by the Indian Air Force. Candidates who are going to join the examination can download the admit card from the authorized portal of the Indian Air Force.
- Name of the Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Name of the Posts: Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches
- Name of the Examination: AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)
- Admit Card Status: Released
- Exam Date: 28-08-2016
- Official Website: http://indianairforce.nic. in/
Air Force Common Admission Test Syllabus
- Basic Science
- Current Affairs
Verbal Ability in English
- Error Detection
- Testing of Vocabulary
- Sentence Completion
- Decimal Fraction
- Simple interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & loss
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
- Spatial Ability
- Verbal Skills
AFCAT Admit Card 2016
The Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted to select the eligible candidates for Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches posts in Indian Air Force. Candidates can download their admit card by entering the details such as Your Email or Username, Your Password, Notification and Security Code.
The admit card will hold details such as the name of the applicant, exam name, positions name, roll number, enrollment number, conducting authority name, examination date, timing and day of the examination, subject name, etc.
Candidates who are doing study hard for cracking the Air Force Common Admission Test then must carry your admit card on the day of examination. Download the admit card before the availability of it, in case the date of downloading the close then you will not be able to download the admit card.
Procedure to download the AFCAT Aug Hall Ticket 2016
Below we write the instructions to download the admit card.
- Go to the Indian Air Force main portal.
- Read the left-hand side options and click on the hall ticket appropriate link.
- Enter provide the information Your Email or Username, Your Password, Notification and Security Code and click on the Proceed button.
- The Air Force Common Admission Test Hall Ticket will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it safely for later use.